To use the Tāłtān orthography (writing system) on your mobile device (phone or tablet):
- Download First Voices Keyboards from your app store to get the Tāłtān keyboard.
To use the Tāłtān orthography (writing system) on your computer:
- Go to www.languagegeek.com
- Click on ‘Keyboards”
- Scroll down to: Dene (Athapaskan) Roman Orthography (Latin Script) and click on Tāłtān (Tahltan)
- On the Keyboards page, scroll down to: Alberta, BC, Sask. Athabaskan
- Click on the appropriate Download for your computer’s Operating System (Mac or Windows).